1) Adversity leads to personal growth – Adversity may lead to the loss of wealth and status but lead to inner growth that would not have happened otherwise.
2) Crime does not pay – No matter how smart a criminal is the perfect crime is impossible. This may not necessarily be due to a hero but due to accidents, lack of honor among thieves and internal flaws that are part of being a criminal.
3) Death is part of the life – Literary works with this theme show how death and life and intricately connected.
4) Family comes first – Family is more important than wealth, career advancement, personal happiness, nationalism and/or other important things.
5) Good always triumphs over evil – The good guy always wins no matter what resources the villain has at his or her disposal.
6) Love conquers all – Love conquers all despite economic circumstances, geography, family objections and other obstacles.
7) Relationships requires sacrifice – This is the idea that you can’t have friends if you don’t act like a friend.
8) Revenge is poison – Revenge ultimately destroys the person who pursues revenge.
9) Sacrifices brings reward – Sacrifices and hard work pay off in the end, despite the challenges along the way.
10) Truth and happiness are not the same thing – Sometimes you have to choose between the truth and happiness. Oedipus finds out the truth about his father and mother but at the expense of his happiness.
You can also download my autobiography of my struggle with a bipolar condition on Am I Kitsune on my Google Drive.
WereVerse Universe Baby!