From Jamestown to Plymouth, early settlers fight for survival. Tobacco sows the seeds of opportunity; the north becomes a powerhouse of trade. Tension, taxation, and resistance causes the American colonists to begin doing what many consider impossible: to successfully rebel against the British Crown.
The student will be able to answer simple questions about America: The Story of Us: Episode 1 Rebels.
1) Who was Pocahontas?
2) How was the real Pocahontas different from the Disney Pocahontas?
3) What group moved to the New World seeking religious freedom?
4) What is the Mayflower?
5) How did the Native Americans and the Pilgrims celebrate their newly formed friendship?
6) Who was Paul Revere?
7) What is the Boston Massacre?
8) Identify some of the men who met in Philadelphia for the First Continental Congress.
9) Who fired the “shot heard ‘round the world”?
Scribd worksheet at:
WereVerse Universe Baby!