First Paragraph – Introduction – Describe the Book
1) Write the following information about the book: title, author, and genre.
2) List five new words you learned in the book.
Second Paragraph – Describe the Characters
3) List the characters and describe them. Which characters are good guys and which characters are bad guys?
4) What problem or problems does one of the characters have, and how does he
or she solve their problem(s)?
5) Choose one character from the story you would like to be friends with and
6) Who is the main character? How did the main character feel throughout the book?
7) Did you identify with any of the characters? Which one and why? If not, why not?
8) Did anyone in the book do something you did not like? Explain.
9) Did anyone in the book do something you liked? Explain.
Third Paragraph – Conclusion – Was the book good or bad?
10) What happened at the end? Did you like or dislike the ending? Why?
11) What confused you in this book? Explain.
12) What questions would you like to ask the author of the book? Why?
13) Write one other question about the book and answer the question.
14) Overall, what did you like about the book?
15) Overall. What did you dislike about the book?
16) Would you recommend the book to a friend?