When a Japanese car company buys an American plant, the American liason must mediate the clash of work attitudes between the foreign management and native labor.
1) What is the point of view of the movie?
2) What is the plot of the movie?
3) Describe the following characters using the Fox Character Analysis Pyramid which includes name/title, physical appearance, personality, character’s role, character’s problems/challenges, major accomplishments, cultural context, and world view.
4) What is the theme of the movie?
5) What is the setting of the movie? How important is the setting?
6) What is the genre of the movie?
7) Does the movie have any cultural lessons?
8) What are the literary conflicts of the movie?
Worksheet at Scribd:
WereVerse Universe Baby!