American-born Gogol, the son of Indian immigrants, wants to fit in among his fellow New Yorkers, despite his family’s unwillingness to let go of their traditional ways.
1) What is the point of view of the movie?
2) What is the plot of the movie?
3) Describe the following characters using the Fox Character Analysis Pyramid which includes name/title, physical appearance, personality, character’s role, character’s problems/challenges, major accomplishments, cultural context, and world view.
4) What is the theme of the movie?
5) What is the setting of the movie? How important is the setting?
6) What is the genre of the movie?
7) Does the movie have any cultural lessons?
Describe the cultural identity of Ashima Ganguli, Ashoke Ganguli, and Gogol.
8) What are the literary conflicts of the movie?
Worksheet at Scribd:
WereVerse Universe Baby!
Pingback: Chapters 8 – 12: Get me a glass of water because I’m done with this book | Maria The Book Owl
Pingback: Chapters 8 – 12: I’m done with this book | Maria The Book Owl