Gru is recruited by the Anti-Villain League to help deal with a powerful new super criminal.
1) What is the point of view of the movie?
2) What is the plot of the movie?
3) Describe the following characters using the Fox Character Analysis Pyramid which includes name/title, physical appearance, personality, character’s role, character’s problems/challenges, major accomplishments, cultural context, and world view.
Steve Carell as Felonious Gru, former villain turned father.
Kristen Wiig as Lucy Wilde, an Anti-Villain League agent and Gru’s love interest/new partner. Wiig also played Miss Hattie in the first film.
Benjamin Bratt as Eduardo “El Macho” Perez, the owner of Salsa & Salsa, a Mexican restaurant in the Paradise Mall. Al Pacino was originally cast in the role, but left the film due to creative differences.
Miranda Cosgrove as Margo, the oldest of the three girls and the most overprotective of the trio. Elsie Fisher as Agnes, the youngest child of the three girls, who is obsessed with unicorns. Dana Gaier as Edith, the middle and tomboy of the three girls.
Russell Brand as Dr. Nefario, Gru’s elderly, hearing impaired gadget.
Describe the minions.
4) What is the theme of the movie?
5) What is the setting of the movie? How important is the setting?
6) What is the genre of the movie?
7) Does the movie have any cultural lessons?
8) What are the conflicts of the movie?
Worksheet at Scribd:
WereVerse Universe Baby!