1. Rapport Building – This is where you Meet & Greet your prospective customer.
a. Build rapport and trust – you don’t have much time with a first impression.
2. Qualifying – Uncover the Needs & Wants of your prospect.
a. Use a combination of open ended and close ended questions
b. Ask key questions including Test Closing questions
3. Presenting Product or Service – Show your prospect how your product/service will meet their Needs & Wants.
a. Use Feature / Benefit / Feedback system
b. Getting commitments along the way
4. Presenting price – Always Present price with choices.
a. Summarize customer’s interest from the Presenting stage
b. Before presenting price eliminate possible objections: Ask, “Aside from the pricing do you have any other questions or concerns?”
c. Presenting Promotions – if presenting a promotion be sure to have an end date.
5. Closing – ALWAYS ASK FOR THE CLOSE!
a. Assumptive Close – “I can see you love this car, let’s go ahead and get your paperwork started.”
b. Direct Close – “Are you ready to start enjoying this new car today?”
c. Reclosing – If you get an objection you need to try and overcome that objection then reclose.
6. Overcoming Objections – Objections are opportunities – don’t be afraid of them.
a. Be prepared – Common objections for each industry
“Think about it”
b. Have script ready to handle each common objection.
7. Referrals – Always ask for referrals.
WereVerse Universe Baby!