1066 is not the best remembered date in British history for nothing. In the space of nine hours whilst the Battle of Hastings raged, everything changed. Anglo-Saxon England became Norman and, for the next 300 years, its fate was decided by dynasties of Norman rulers.
The student will be able to answer basic questions about A History of Britain – Part 02 Conquest.
1) What was the Bayeux Tapestry?
2) Who was Edward the Confessor?
3) Who was Harold Godwinson?
4) What was the bad omen that was seen during this period?
5) What was the Battle of Stamford Bridge?
5) Who were the Normans?
6) Who was William the Conqueror?
7) What was the Battle of Hastings?
8) What were the consequences of the Norman Conquest of England in 1066?
9) How was the English language changed by the Norman Conquest?
10) What was the Domesday Book?
Scribd worksheet at:
WereVerse Universe Baby!