1) Do dress properly when visiting a temple.
2) Do eat with a spoon. Use the fork to load food on to the spoon.
3) Do enjoy yourself. Thais like life to be sanuk.
4) Do lower your body slightly when passing between or in front of people.
5) Do remove your shoes before entering a temple, somebody’s house and even some shops.
6) Do respect all Buddha images.
7) Do smile a lot.
8) Do treat monks with the highest respect.
9) Do try and keep calm no matter what the problem or provocation may be.
1) Don’t be offended by questions about age, marital status or what you do for a living.
2) Don’t be overly affectionate in public.
3) Don’t place your feet on the table while sitting.
4) Don’t point to anything with your feet.
5) Don’t raise your voice or lose your temper.
6) Don’t show disrespect towards the Thai Royal Family.
7) Don’t touch a Thai person’s head or ruffle their hair.
8) Don’t touch anybody with your feet.
000 Spanish Syllables Thai Version
001a Spanish Basic Phrases Thai Version
001b Spanish Basic Phrases Thai Version
003 Spanish Alphabet Thai Version
008 Spanish Numbers Ordinals Thai Version
A Great Statue to Honor a Great Man
Pay for the Thai Canal with an Island Next to Bangkok!
Thai Nicknames and their Meanings
The King of Thailand – Eight Areas of Accomplishment
You can also download my autobiography of my struggle with a bipolar condition on Am I Kitsune on my Google Drive.
WereVerse Universe Baby!
Google Drive Link: WereVerse Universe