1) What is the point of view of the movie?
2) What is the plot of the movie?
3) Describe the following characters using the Fox Character Analysis Pyramid which includes name/title, physical appearance, personality, character’s role, character’s problems/challenges, major accomplishments, cultural context, and world view.
Selena was a “Tejano” singer who rose from cult status to performing at the Astrodome, as well as having chart topping albums on the Latin music charts.
Edward James Olmos as Abraham Quintanilla Jr.
4) What is the theme of the movie?
5) What is the setting of the movie? How important is the setting?
6) What is the genre of the movie?
7) Does the movie have any cultural lessons?
What does it mean to be Mexican-American?
Hispanics in California now outnumber whites – BBC News
8) What are the literary conflicts of the movie?
Worksheet at Scribd:
WereVerse Universe Baby!