Disgruntled Korean War vet Walt Kowalski sets out to reform his neighbor, a young Hmong teenager, who tried to steal Kowalski’s prized possession: his 1972 Gran Torino.
1) What is the point of view of the movie?
2) What is the plot of the movie?
3) Describe the following characters using the Fox Character Analysis Pyramid which includes name/title, physical appearance, personality, character’s role, character’s problems/challenges, major accomplishments, cultural context, and world view.
4) What is the theme of the movie?
5) What is the setting of the movie? How important is the setting?
6) What is the genre of the movie?
7) Does the movie have any cultural lessons?
8) What are the literary conflicts of the movie?
Worksheet at Scribd: