A woman’s lover leaves her, and she tries to contact him to find out why he’s left. She confronts his wife and son, who are as clueless as she. Meanwhile her girlfriend is afraid the police are looking for her because of her boyfriend’s criminal activities. They talk to a female lawyer, who turns out to be the lover’s new lover, and everyone’s path keeps crossing each other’s in a very complicated and confusing manner.
1) What is the point of view of the movie?
2) What is the plot of the movie?
3) Describe the following characters using the Fox Character Analysis Pyramid which includes name/title, physical appearance, personality, character’s role, character’s problems/challenges, major accomplishments, cultural context, and world view.
Carmen Maura as Pepa
Antonio Banderas as Carlos
Julieta Serrano as Lucia
4) What is the theme of the movie?
5) What is the setting of the movie? How important is the setting?
6) What is the genre of the movie?
7) Does the movie have any cultural lessons?
8) What are the literary conflicts of the movie?
8.0) What are the literary conflicts of the movie?
Worksheet at Scribd:
WereVerse Universe Baby!