1) Describe the plot of the movie.
2) Describe the characters of the movie.
3) Describe the theme of the movie.
4) Describe the setting of the movie.
5) Describe the genre of the movie.
6) Describe three math concepts that were taught in the movie that have been part of your math education.
7) Describe some of the teaching techniques that Mr. Escalante used to keep his students interested in the class.
8) What are some of Mr. Escalante’s teaching mistakes? Can you describe some of them?
9) What can all math teachers learn from Mr. Escalante?