When the now famous “star crossed lovers” of two enemy families meet, forbidden love ensues.
1) What is the point of view of the movie?
2) What is the plot of the movie?
3) Describe the following characters using the Fox Character Analysis Pyramid which includes name/title, physical appearance, personality, character’s role, character’s problems/challenges, major accomplishments, cultural context, and world view.
Olivia Hussey as Juliet
Leonard Whiting as Romeo
Milo O’Shea as Friar Laurence
John McEnery as Mercutio
4) What is the theme of the movie?
5) What is the setting of the movie? How important is the setting?
6) What is the genre of the movie?
7) Does the movie have any cultural lessons?
8) What are the literary conflicts of the movie?
Worksheet at Scribd: