There are several levels of conflict in the movie Real Steel. The students will break into groups and describe the conflict(s) in the category given and describe the resolution if any of that conflict.
Group 1: Family Conflict
Group 2: Socio-Economic Conflict
Group 3: Machine vs. Machine
Group 4: Man vs. Machine
Group 5: Subculture Conflict
Group 6: Man vs. Man
1) What was the most important conflict in the story and why?
2) What is the most important conflict in real life and why?
3) Which field(s) study family conflict?
4) Which field(s) study socio-economic conflict?
5) Which field(s) study machine vs. machine conflict?
6) Which field(s) study subculture conflict?
7) Which field(s) study man vs. man conflict?
3) Family therapy, psychology
4) Sociology, Marxism
7) Psychologists, philosophers, writers
WereVerse Universe Baby!